The standard configuration of the RT420 includes:
- 8 TTL-level IRIG-B outputs;
- 2 amplitude-modulated IRIG-B outputs;
- 3 open collector outputs;
- 1 optical output;
- 1 RS-232 with frames totally user programmable;
- 1 dry contact relay to indicate “Locked” condition;
- GPS Data Backup Battery;
- Internal NTP/SNTP server.
PMU IEEE C37.118 Compliant
The Amplitude-modulated outputs provides IRIG-B120 format signal. The IRIG-B000 and IRIG-B120 time codes are compliant with IEEE C37.118 standard.
IEC 61850 Compliant
RT420 comply to IEC 61850, including an internal NTP/SNTP server with programmable offset compensation.
Reason's GPS can also be synchronized via IRIG-B000 optical input when the unit is operated as a time repeater.
Our GPS clock is installed in substations and power plants, synchronizing IEDs (Intelligent Electronic Devices) protection devices.
Our large range of outputs format provide the flexibility necessary when dealing with the power industry.