- Up to 96 analog inputs and 384 digital inputs;
- Up to 256 binary quantities obtained from GOOSE messages in accordance with IEC 61850;
- Fault, Sequence of Events and Steady-state recorder;
- Disturbance and Continuous recorder;
- 4 relay signaling;
- IRIG-B000 electrical and optical (optional);
- 2 Ethernet ports of 100Mbits (electrical or optical);
- Standard serial port RS232;
- Harmonics measurement and recording;
- Highly flexible triggering possibilities;
- Easy integration of devices for larger installations;
- Cross-trigger over standard network connection;
- MODBUS Interface;
- Web-Based graphical user interface;
- Advanced communication features.
PMU IEEE C37.118 Compliant
- Tested by NIST for a large scale PMU project implemented by Brazilian System Operator;
- Built-in Substation Phasor Data Concentrator (SPDC);
- Ready for dynamic response requirements;
- Broadcast individual channels, sequences and analog channels for transducers;
- Designed to monitor entire substations and power plant.
IEC 61850 GOOSE Messages
The RPV-311 is IEC 61850 ready for GOOSE messages, which are capture and filtered by one of the Ethernet interfaces installed at the communications module. The equipment can detect up to 256 binary inputs.
Used to analyze power systems' phenomena, the RPV-311 is installed in low, middle and high voltage substations and power plants.
Further than the usual fault recording, the RPV-311 PMU (Phasor Measurement Unit) provides the user a complete view from the system, giving him the ability to avoid blackouts and systems faults.
Our distributed architecture achieves the highest level of flexibility within the channels number, and furthermore the acquisition and processing modules do not required its own panel.